Re: magic term?

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Thu, 20 May 1999 22:51:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 20 May 1999, cjones wrote:

>Maybe I missed something when I was thinking about this problem of mine. Here's
>what the man says:

[snip]

>Which of these specifically from the "database" section will say "popup the
>root menu when a click is registered in <window name>" ?

	The only method to have the entire "background" be a term
scrolling text using an aterm or other transparent term, would be to make
*all* left mouse clicks bring up the root menu for *all* other windows
too.  Look at how the mouse clicks are bound in the feel file and the
designated areas in which they occur.  The only non-complicated way to
attain this limited goal would be to use something other than a
transparent-like term, such as roottail or similar program.

HTH