Re: Binding keys to raise aterm from root window

Ricardo Bonon (prb@iris.ufscar.br)
Fri, 21 May 1999 10:55:10 -0300

On qui, 20 mai 1999, Andre Pang wrote about Re: Binding keys to raise aterm from root window
>On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 04:52:40PM -0300, Ricardo Bonon wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> this could be a little newbie, but ...
>> How can I bind a key (say F10) to raise an aterm wich I use in my root window
>> (I have set up NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip, NoHandle for this aterm in
>> ~/G/L/A/database).
>
>    Dunno if this'll work, but you could try adding a line like:
>
>    Key F10 A Warp "aterm"
>
>    to your feel file.  Have a look at 'man afterstep' for the
>Warp/Focus/Circulate functions you can use.

I tried this but it didn't work. I defined my aterm in ~/G/L/A/database as
follows:
Style   "ASConsole"     NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip, NoHandles

Then put the following line in my feel:
Key F10         A       M      Raise "ASConsole"

Any clues?

--
Ricardo Bonon
prb@iris.ufscar.br