Re: 2 (start) menus

Vidar Hoel (orm@kvalito.no)
Fri, 21 May 1999 17:09:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 May 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> On Fri, 21 May 1999, Vidar Hoel wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to have to startmenus?
> >I have the standard startmenu on Mbutton1 in start/, and I would like
> >another menu, on Mbutton2 in, lets say, start2/ or something.
> >
> >(I am using the latest Afterstep)
>
> 	It is possible to have two menus or more.  I am using a second
> menu left over from version 1.0 that I'll provide as an example.  This
> menu appears with a click or the right mouse button on the root
> background; and in doing so, on of the internal WinList menus is removed
> from the default "style".
>
> feel.file
> 1) under Functions -->
>
> Popup "Window-Ops"
>         Title           "Window Ops"
>         Function        "Move"          Shade-or-Raise
>         Function        "Resize"        Resize-or-Raise
>         Raise           "Raise"
>         Lower           "Lower"
> 	PutOnTop	"(Un)PutOnTop"
>         Stick           "(Un)Stick"
>         Function        "(Un)Maximize"  Maximize_Function
> 	Destroy         "Destroy"
>         Close           "Close"
>         Refresh         "Refresh Screen"
> 	Exec		"Window Properties" exec xprop | xmessage \
> 			-center -title 'xprop' -file -
> EndPopup

Yes, I knew this. But I was thinking of a menu, built as the Startmenu.
I want a directory under ~/G/L/A/

Now I have ~/G/L/A/start and it contains the startmenu, but I want an
other directory, set up as the start-dir, but lets call it OftenUsed
(~/G/L/A/OftenUsed)
And in the feel-file I bind Popup "OftenUsed"  to a mousebutton.

I hope you understand now.

And yes, I know, I did not explain it very good in my first post. Sorry!

Vidar Hoel
-- orm@kvalito.no
http://home.kvalito.no/~orm/