[Re:] Netscape opens again on restart [was Re:Window Shades are going slow...

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Sun, 2 May 1999 23:41:58 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 2 May 1999, James wrote:
>Also, why when i restart X and forget to quit netscape does it start up again
>but as a really small square (it's so small there's just room to show the
>resize handle of the window)
>
>AS Version 1.7.90

	I don't experience this behavior.  Perhaps you have in your
autoexec file to re-source the .workspace-state file or similar file?  The
internal Restart function of AfterStep does not start anymore apps, it
merely initializes what you have in the autoexec file under the
"RestartFunction".

HTH