Re: Binding keys to raise aterm from root window

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Fri, 21 May 1999 15:40:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Ricardo Bonon wrote:

>>    Dunno if this'll work, but you could try adding a line like:
>>
>>    Key F10 A Warp "aterm"
>>
>>    to your feel file.  Have a look at 'man afterstep' for the
>>Warp/Focus/Circulate functions you can use.
>
>I tried this but it didn't work. I defined my aterm in ~/G/L/A/database as
>follows:
>Style   "ASConsole"     NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip, NoHandles
>
>Then put the following line in my feel:
>Key F10         A       M      Raise "ASConsole"

	1) Is the aterm called with either '-name ASConsole' or
	'-title ASConsole'?

	2) Was the database file initiated (AS restart or "Update all"
	selected) and the app started *after* the database file
	initiation?

	3) Are you using your "M" (Meta) key in conjunction with
	the F10 function key?

HTH