Re: 2 (start) menus

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Sat, 22 May 1999 03:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Vidar Hoel wrote:

> Is it possible to have to startmenus?
> I have the standard startmenu on Mbutton1 in start/, and I would like
> another menu, on Mbutton2 in, lets say, start2/ or something.
>
> (I am using the latest Afterstep)

That goes in your feels file...you'll see a section that defines popup 0
(which is the default start menu).  You can define the commands for
another popup menu there...just title it something different (like popup 1
or something).  Then, later on in that file, you can map it to pop up on
the mouse click you want.  You'll understand better when you look at the
file.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.