Re: Problem with Wharf Buttons

Michael Stenner (mstenner@phy.duke.edu)
Sat, 22 May 1999 15:24:51 -0400 (EDT)

Could you show us the lines from your wharf config file that set up
those buttons?  It sounds to me like you still have "clicking" bound to
some other action.  You should make sure that you don't.
					-Michael

On Sat, 22 May 1999, Steve Ettorre wrote:

>I am running AS 1.7.90. In my wharf, I have swallowed ascd and asmixer.
>When I right click on either of these icons to change the controls, the
>AS startmenu comes up preventing me from changing the controls. It only
>seems to happen with these two buttons (for example, I have no problems
>when I right click on the pager which is also swallowed into my wharf).
>The only way I have found to avoid this is push the shift key and then
>right click on either the ascd or asmixer controls.
>
>I suspect that I somehow screwed up my feel file but I'm not sure what
>I did to cause this. I would appreciate any recommendations to fix this.
>
>Thanx,
>-S.
>--
>Steve Ettorre
>e-mail: sme@nycap.rr.com
>"...thinking is not consciousness -
> it requires hard work..." - Rush Limbaugh
>

>--
>   WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>   FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/
>   MAIL:  http://www.calderasystems.com/linuxcenter/forums/afterstep.html

  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu
  Box 90305, Durham N.C. 27708-0305