Re: Bug report ? (2)

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 24 May 1999 17:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 May 1999, tildouf wrote:

> I use the last devel AS and all the patches.
>
> With Pager, i notice that it doesn't
> seem to get the look files stuff on start up.
> Then i stop Pager and reload it and all run fine !

I've had similar problems in the past...and I have the onroot command
(exact spec, I don't know...) in my pager file.  I think it may possibly
be a bug, though I didn't believe it because I thought maybe it was my own
fault.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.