Re: asmounter + DOS floppy

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 24 May 1999 20:56:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Ricardo Bonon wrote:

> Thanks Coplan, I could get those DOS stuff mounted OK. I haven't figured out
> that asmounter referenced by mount point and not by device. Maybe this could
> be clearer in future versions of documentation.

No Problem...=)

This brings up something else that I want to point out.  I'm sure there
are always exceptions...but if you have ideas about some sort of
application other than Afterstep, please send a message to the creator.
I'm not saying that it isn't welcome here -- just so that you make sure
the creator gets word of the idea/bug fix.  Ideas for software that has to
do with afterstep are great to see here...because sometimes those ideas
spark better ideas, or it gets tossed around as to how it could be done.

PS. I've spoken with the creator (sorry I forgot his name) of asmounter,
he's a great guy, and takes critique very well.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.