Re: Window Shades are going slow...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 3 May 1999 01:31:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 2 May 1999, James wrote:

> you think that's bad, start netscape and resize the window... THAT is jerkyness.

I fixed that problem by setting the rubberband resize to 0 (I can't
remember the EXACT terminology, but it is in your looks or the feels
file).  You can also set it to 0 for the rubberband move.

As far as the Netscape resizing stuff, if you want it to resize
automatically, change the geometry settings in your ~/.Xdefaults file.

Netscape*geometry:  600x800+5+5

That's what I use.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.