Re: AS 1.7.104 crashing

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:51:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Martin DiViaio wrote:

>Ummm... Wouldn't that cause it to crash when the wharf starts the apps?
>If so, then that isn't it. There are only two apps currently in my
>wharf. asclock and pager. When the Wharf starts, both apps are at
>opposite ends of my screen.
>
>The server starts and runs fine as long as I don't select "update all"
>from the Desktop menu.
>
>I have also gotten the same crash when I attempt to select a look file
>on a desktop other than 0.

	My guess would be, if I am recalling your original post, is that
you are attempting to use old config files which have portions in them
which are not compatible.  If this happens with a fully default
installation, then you can start to track down what it is you have that is
causing it, otherwise it could be a bug in the latest patch.

HTH