Re: Wharfmodul from Remote Machine

Michael Burkhard (m.burkhard@gmx.de)
26 May 1999 15:31:30 +0200

Oystein Viggen <oysteivi@tihlde.org> writes:

> > Is it possible to display an wharfmodul like ascpu from an remote
> > machine in my wharfbar?
>
> I'm doing it right now.
>
> The way I did it was to configure ssh login with no password using
> ssh-agent. Then I could run remote commands with ssh from my wharf
> config file. The display is tunneled through ssh automatically if
> xauth is installed on both machines.

I use rlogin, to login in my server without any password. I'm new to
Linux, since 6 months, and i had problems to configure ssh. Perhaps in
the near future. ;-)
Is it possible to use rlogin?

Can you or another tell me the commandline to display an ascpu modul
from my server in the wharfbar of my client machine?

Thanks Michael