Re: Window Shades are going slow...

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:57:03 -0400 (EDT)

The netscape-on-restart problem has to do with netscape.  For some reason,
netscape does not like to be restarted by the window manager (actually, it
seems to me that it interacts with the window manager, on the whole, in a
pretty ideosyncratic way).

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *