Re: change that grey color in netscape

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Mon, 03 May 1999 11:10:17 -0400

jack wallen,jr wrote:

> hello all!
>
> i've just been lurking around for a long while and this thread made me
> think of something i've been wanting to do for some time.  i have a really
> nice theme going in afterstep that i'd like to continue into some
> applications.  all i want to do is change that grey color that is used for
> applications...like the grey in netscape.  where do i do this?
>
> thanks a bunch!

That's a netscape configuration option, not a AfterStep one.
Just go to your preferences menu in Netscape and there will
be an option you can override the default background colors.

If there is another way to set the default colors it may be
in your ~/.Xdefaults file.  I have set my background colors
for emacs there, perhaps there is a way to setup Netscape
as well.

--
Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/Xena