Re: [Re:] Netscape opens again on restart [was Re:Window Shades are

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 4 May 1999 01:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Chris Ross wrote:

> For what it's worth, I get exactly the same symptoms. Netscape 4.51
> with
> AfterStep 1.7.90 so I would appreciate finding out the solution. If
> it's
> an FAQ I apologise but I can't find it.

It can only be avoided by a predetermined Window Size for Netscape useing
geometry in your ~/.Xdefaults

Netscape*geometry: 600x800+1+1

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.