Re: Pager starting with color...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 4 May 1999 01:35:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 2 May 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> >It still doesn't work.  The pager still comes up with a gray background
> >instead of being trasparent like I would like.
> >
> 	My guess is you have your PagerRows/Columns set incorrect or
> completely commented out.  Without more information, I can merely wildly
> speculate.  This would be something where the default pager and look conf
> files should be used to verify it proper configuration, and then change
> things one at a time to verify the breakage, when such  breakage does
> occur, submit a bug report if indeed it is a bug.

Hrmm...I am currently useing one desktop which is two panes by 4 panes (8
panes in all).  I am only useing one desktop, so I have to set my
PagerRows to 1 and PagerColumns to 1 as well.  Am I correct in this
assumption?  The trick is, it still doesn't seem to load the background
properly.  BUT it still returns in perfect condition when I either stop
the pager/reload the pager, or if I simply restart the whole session.  So,
my question this time is, how do I know if it is truly a bug?  It sounds
as its a truly unique problem.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.