Re: PS/2 Mouse default Speed under AfterStep

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Tue, 04 May 1999 02:07:54 -0400

Robert Brown wrote:

> Yep... silly me brain was ahead of my typing... Meant to say Linux Redhat
> 5.2
>
> Michael Stenner <mstenner@phy.duke.edu> on 05/04/99 12:49:12 AM
>
> > Sorry.. I don't have the answer to your question... just a flame-ette
> > (or flame-ito if you perfer)
>
> On Mon, 3 May 1999, Robert Brown wrote:
> > >I have a PS2 mouse, running under Linux 5.2 and the latest Afterstep.
>                                    ^^^^^^^^^
> > If you mean linux kernel version 5.2, they you have traveled back in
> > time from the future and I want to know how!
>
> > Most likely, you mean RedHat 5.2.  If this is the case, you should say
> > so, because there are lots of other distributions out there.  It is not
> > true that RedHat = Linux, no matter what the masses think!

Now that we're all politically correct, does anyone know how to
change the default speed of the mouse?   I don't care much for
acceleration options.  Easier to get use to one speed with a mouse.
Maybe acceleration works well with a track ball....

Is the default speed an X option?

--
Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/Xena