Re: AfterStep and *BSD [ was Re: more wharf problems. ]

jack (jack@germanium.xtalwind.net)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:58:08 -0400 (EDT)

Today Rex A. Roof wrote:

> > Is sure does, on all four.  :)  The only minor change needed for
> > FreeBSD was to include sys/types.h before sys/socket.h
> >

> so, you're saying that all my problems should be fixed?
> or, do I have to go alter source code to change the order
> of those include files?

It doesn't work as a "port" due to Makefile differences between
{Net,Free}BSD but Frederick's other patches do solve the basic
pipe read problem.
I just applied patch-ae and patch-af.  In patch-af change:

+#include <sys/socket.h>
 #include <sys/types.h>

 #include <sys/types.h>
+#include <sys/socket.h>

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null