RE: AS web site...

Fisher Michael \(NMP\) (michael.fisher@nmp.nokia.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:00:45 -0500

I tried both your sites and they connected fairly quickly ( <10 seconds). I
work for Nokia in Dallas , but we are connected to the internet through
Salo, Finland on a T1, just for reference.

Mike Fisher
Nokia Mobile Phones

-----Original Message-----
From: frankrl@stud.cs.uit.no [mailto:frankrl@stud.cs.uit.no]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 10:27 AM
To: afterstep@linuxcenter.com
Subject: Re: AS web site...

>  I've still got the AS configuration web site running but it's outta date.
I don't really have time to play with it anymore, so if anyone wants it, let
me know and I'll zip it up and ftp it to you.

>  http://www.via.ayuda.com/~smw/afterstep/

I've been having an Afterstep configuration page at my homepage for some
time. This is also horribly outdated (v1.0 only) and I am planing on
updating
it this summer. I could also host your pages and use them for the updates.

Only problem might be that my server is in Norway (although on a fast US
connection).

Could some of you in the US pleasy check out my page to see if the connect
is
fast enough or whether an american mirror might also be necessary?

old address: http://www.cs.uit.no/~frankrl/Afterstep/
new address: http://gimle.nu/~gobo/Afterstep/

FrankRL
--
frankrl@stud.cs.uit.no  http://www.cs.uit.no/~frankrl/
Reality is an illusion created by alcoholic deficiency.