Re: AfterStep and *BSD [ was Re: more wharf problems. ]

Rex A. Roof (rex@dubbus.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:09:37 -0400 (EDT)

> Today Rex A. Roof wrote:
>
> It doesn't work as a "port" due to Makefile differences between
> {Net,Free}BSD but Frederick's other patches do solve the basic
> pipe read problem.
> I just applied patch-ae and patch-af.  In patch-af change:
>
> +#include <sys/socket.h>
>  #include <sys/types.h>

>  #include <sys/types.h>
> +#include <sys/socket.h>

yeah, I don't use the ports when it comes to something like afterstep.
okay, I patched up to 1.7.114 and it seems everything is working okay.
'cept the Wharf still won't load.  but at least, I'm getting other
modules to load, including the Exit module, which I don't think
has ever worked.  I'm having a few other issues, which I'll address
in another mail, because they might not just be *BSD specific.

						-Rex