Re: I want off

Chris Ross (chris@lochvale.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:56:16 +0000

Bo Forslund wrote:

> > For the THIRD time, I don't have Internet Access...so a URL does
> > nothing for me.  THIS is why I asked on the listserv, because I
> > have no other way of finding out.
>
> Interesting problem.  How do you manage to post this mail??
>
> And how do you manage to read any mail.??

It's not that unusual you know, I've worked lots of places
you have email but no usenet or direct internet access,
including where I work now. I've subscribed to a few email
lists in my time, such as rec.audio.high-end, even where
there is an equivalent newsgroup available. email <-> news
gateways can be very useful for many people.

Regards,
Chris