Re: some HOWTOs and docs ...

Tracy Tilton (tilton@servercom.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:53:47 -0500

Hello Albert,

Since you have been keeping the mail list archive it
might be nice if you could update the FAQ or produce
something similar using the Q&A's from the mail.  It
would also be nice if you could "editorialize" the
information where possible (i.e. clarify the question
and add to the answer if you have additional knowledge
/expertise or edit out incorrect solutions
offered by other subscribers.  No insults meant to
anyone.  The offerings are with good intent but some-
times miss the target.)

Another idea is a document that lists the features/functions
that are not working (in afterstep and/or the applications.)

Thanks for the work you have already done for the afterstep
user.

T. Tilton
Linux R.U.N. 122676