Re: Config questions

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:10:28 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry, but you simply haven't read the FAQ.  The answer to every
single one of these questions is in there, unless you're running a 1.7
series, in which case you also need to read the NEW files.

If there's a particular question you have in respect of any of the
questions below (i.e. where the FAQ is not clear enough -- there's plenty
of that!), you're welcome to ask them.  But you will get a frosty response
if you claim that you've "looked in the FAQ", and are demonstrably wrong.

A.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *