Re(2): Crash on new look (was:Re: pager and background)

Andrew Ferguson Andrew_Ferguson@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:15:38 -0400

afterstep@linuxcenter.com writes:
>> Are you compiling with the --enable-different-looks-and-feel option? If
>> so, there is something broken in the code that handles the different
>> looks and feels.
>
>No, either no configure options or just --enable-gdb.
>
>After working around it by not running WinList
>different-looks-and-feel doesn't break it,
>different-looks-and-feel just still doesn't work.

I'm running AS 1.7.115 with --enable-different-looknfeels and
--disable-savewindows. Afterstep crashes when I select a new look for me,
too. It leaves a massive core file in my working directory. I'll give it a
try tonight without --enable-different-looknfeels compiled and see what
happens.

Andrew Ferguson
http://afergie.cjb.net
andrew_ferguson@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us