Re: aterm and vim...

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:07:40 +0200

On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 10:46:14AM +0200, frankrl@stud.cs.uit.no wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I use vim a lot for editing DNS sones and such tasks. I recently started to
> use aterm as my default term instead of xterm, it turns out that using vim on
> aterm creates som undesirable results:

I know I am not being very helpful but I use vim and aterm
all the time for editing DNS records. I never experienced
any of the problems you describe either locally or being
ssh'd to another host. I think some settings must be
screwed up big time, it is not due to the aterm itself...

PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15