Re: libjpeg.so.62 ???

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:59:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, John Archbold wrote:

> I have tried the uunet one! i downloaded it and installed it but still couldn't
> find the file.

Make sure that you have the install path (probably /usr/local/lib) placed
in your /etc/ld.so.conf file, and that you have run ldconfig as root.
That should clear things up.

Next, make sure you remove all cache files in the source directory of
afterstep (I jumped in late, this -is- what you're compiling, eh?).  There
is often a file called "config.cache" which you'll want to remove before
you run the configure script again.

See if that helps out.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Linux...for the Third Millenium