Re: problem with ascd 0.12.1

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 14:06:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Steve Ettorre wrote:

>      ascd: error in loading shared libraries
>      libworkman.so.1.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
>      file or directory
>
> I don't understand the error message since libworkman.so.1.4 is located
> in /usr/local/lib where I believe it is supposed to be.

Did you recently install libworkman?  If so, make sure that its path is in
the /etc/ld.so.conf file and that you have run ldconfig as root.  That
couls solve the problem.  If not, check all the versions and such like
that.

What release of what distribution are you useing?  That may help solve the
problem.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Linux...for the Third Millenium