Re: AfterStep and *BSD [ was Re: more wharf problems. ]

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:37:57 +0200

Rex A. Roof wrote:
>> 	As of now, none of the developers have or have access to *BSD
>> boxes.  The one developer who made sure 1.6.x worked with *BSD has been
>> indesposed.  So as it appears, AfterStep previous to 1.7.49 works with
>> *BSD, and does NOT work with any version after 1.7.49 .
>> 	The BSD developer might have some time to look into correcting the
>> problems on *BSD system, but until then consider that the version break
>> mentioned above is the key to wether it works with *BSD or not.
>>
>> 	Thanks for mentioning the break point, that'll help a great deal!
>
>would remote access to a BSD box help?
>I could provide it to a developer if they
>wanted/needed.
>
>				-Rex

    thanks to help of one system administrator i got today an access to a
  freebsd box so consider the problem as being solved. because i was out
  of looking at/digging in AS code for a pretty long time it might take me
  some time before i get in sync.
    rex, i'd very pleased if u could send me some information on what
  version of freebsd u're using and what configuration of AS and your box
  is. thanks in advance.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)