Re: inteli mouse!

Mark Ogden (root@poggy.globalnet.co.uk)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:44:48 +0000 (GMT)

I did have a URL but I can't find it. Sorry. Anyway, I do remember that
you don't have to do much. I think if you put the following line in your
/etc/XF86Config:

ZAxisMapping 4 5

and change the number of buttons to 5 then it'll work in some things. If
you want it working in Netscape you have to put stuff in .Xdefaults. If
you want to know what then mail me and I'll send it you.

I remember finding quite a lot of stuff by just searching AltaVista for
linux wheel mouse or something. Good luck.

Markypoos