Re: balloon features

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:25:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Steve Ettorre wrote:

>I just installed AS1.7.111. Everything went well except that the balloon
>features for the the wharf and pager have defaulted to the green
>background with red font. I'd like to change this but have been
>unsuccessful. My wharf file includes the following lines:*WharfBalloons

[snip]

>Similar stuff is in the pager file. However, this doesn't seem to be
>taking effect.

	As stated in the NEW (under 1.7.90 patch 02), the ChangeLog (under
1.7.90 patch 2 (allanon)), and in the supplied examples that are the
default config files; the use of the Balloon decleration defined in the
individual Module conf files is depreciated, they are now MyStyles which
belong in the look.

HTH