Re: Using Windows keys

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:21:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Tomas Prochazka wrote:

> I have those three extra keys on keyboard working in AfterStep. But how
> can I use them as modifier keys? For instance pressing WinL+I to iconize
> window.

	It's simple, in one of the latest feel.files look for the section
titled "# Window keys" near the bottom.  The keys should be evident as to
which ones they refer - Menu, Meta_L Meta_R.  They are already assigned to
be used when pressed alone, and it'd be easy to simply add entries with
different Modifier keys (e.g. Alt+Menu).

HTH