logging out from CDE

Dave Taira (bodhi@foad.org)
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:55:27 +0200
> From: Stasinos Konstantopoulos <konstant@let.rug.nl>
> Subject: Logging out
>
> I'm running AfterStep 1.6.10 on an HP and I have the following
> problem: when I try to log out all that happens is that the windows
> manager is stopped, but not the session. I have to leave an xterm open
> and from there manually kill the dtsession process. I've tried to
> figure out exactly what gets executed from the Quit form, but it's
> some `Quit' command that I cannot find declared anywhere. Thanks in
> advance,

The command you're looking for is `/usr/dt/bin/dtaction ExitSession`.
Under CDE, I have a start menu entry that reads:

Exec "Close this session" exec /usr/dt/bin/dtaction ExitSession
MiniPixmap "mini-exit.xpm"

Dave Taira     | Broken pipes, broken tools, people bending broken rules /   |
Hired Gun      | Hound dog howlin', bullfrog croakin' / Everything is broken |
bodhi@foad.org | --Bob Dylan, "Everything is Broken"                         |