more CDE stuff

Dave Taira (bodhi@foad.org)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:55:28 +0200
> From: Stasinos Konstantopoulos <konstant@let.rug.nl>
> Subject: Re: logging out from CDE
>
> Works like a beauty, thanks. I guess dtaction is the way to execute
> CDE's built-in functions. Would you know of any list with all the
> goodies available for this? man'ing dtaction and dtactionfile told me
> how to write my own, but nothing about what's already there :(

Check the manpage for dtdtfile. Basically (I think), CDE searches through
$DTDATABASESEARCHPATH for *.dt files, and reads those in. Local stuff should
be in /etc/dt/appconfig/types/%L and global stuff should be in
/usr/dt/appconfig/types/%L. I found "ACTION ExitSession" declared in
dt.dt.

Dave Taira     | Broken pipes, broken tools, people bending broken rules /   |
Hired Gun      | Hound dog howlin', bullfrog croakin' / Everything is broken |
bodhi@foad.org | --Bob Dylan, "Everything is Broken"                         |