Re: asmon I cant use it in wharf...

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 21:47:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, <CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> wrote:

>I have this at my wharf configuration file:
>
>*Wharf asmon -  MaxSwallow "asmon" /usr/local/bin/asmon
>
>I thinks is ok.. But when wharf is stating, asmon appears like a free
>window outside wharf...

[13 line signature snipped]

	The line in quotes ("asmon") needs to be the same as how the
program is called.  In your case, you are calling the program as
/usr/local/bin/asmon, so is would need to be "/usr/local/bin/asmon".  The
man page states the command as:

	Swallow "window-name" command
              Causes Wharf to run command, capture the first win-
              dow whose name or resource is window-name, and dis-
              play it in the associated button.  The  application
              window  will  be shrunk to fit the size of the but-
              ton.

And this window name is what is your problem.

HTH