Re: that number box?

jack (
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

Today Rex A. Roof wrote:

> what is that little number box called that comes up
> when you move a window around?  telling you it's geometry...
> and, where do you define where it shows up at?


       ResizeMoveGeometry geom
              Specifies the location of the  resize/move  window.
              If  this  option  is not specified, the move/resize
              window will be centered on the screen.  geom may be
              any one of the following:

              ++: upper-left corner
              -+: upper-right corner
              +-: lower-left corner
              --: lower-right corner

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null