Re: Gradient Bug in 1.7.137?

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:42:57 +0200

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 09:21:48AM +0000, Daniel Rigos wrote:
> Hi,
> As of AS 1.7.137 on mine with the new Gradient code if I use a gradient for a background of a window in pager it will overide the specified ForeColor and use a bright red or pink instead.
> Was wondering if anyone has also come across this and if there is a way to fix this or is it a bug?

Well, you were warned. The warning is everywhere. And everywhere
it says that if you don't want to get into debugging of AS
you should *not* apply the patch 11. Yes, it is a bug and the
only way you can help is to find the bug and fix it. Otherwise
just roll back one patch.

PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15