Re: zarf question

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:49:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The file you want to modify is autoexec.  You want to uncomment the line

     Exec    "I"     sh ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/.workspace_state &

That runs the file in your ~/G/L/A directory where your window manager
state is saved.  (If you're trying to prevent this, then predictably
enough, you should add a comment mark to that line.)

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *
AfterStep FAQ: http://afterstep.davidv.net or http://www.afterstep.org/FAQ