Re: Simple pager question

Mark Schreiber (schreib1@marshall.edu)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:08:34 -0400 (EDT)

In my looks file:
--
MyStyle "*PagerUWindowStyle"
    Inherit     unfocused_window_style
    Font        5x8
# gradients, pixmap allowed, but no transparency
~MyStyle
--
so unfocused Pager windows will inherit normal unfocused window styles.  I
haven't done so, but I assume I could remove the Inherit line and add

ForeColor #000000
BackColor #7F7A78

or whatever to modify the colors without changing the "big" windows.

I kind of think inheriting from the large windows is a neat idea,
myself...

Best of luck,
Mark Schreiber