Re: Afterstep click-to-close and feel/look reload

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:52:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Your solution to the delete-window button is a nice one.  I think you
should be able to get rid of the "beep" function there, although I can't
remember how to send a "do nothing" command.  The man pages will be
helpful here.  Anyway, your way _is_ the right way to change this
behaviour.

I'm not certain I understand the second problem.  Sorry.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *
AfterStep FAQ: http://afterstep.davidv.net or http://www.afterstep.org/FAQ