Re: No work on distributed HOME-directories

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:25:38 +0200

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 03:23:50PM +0200, Gerd Heide wrote:

> thanks for the answers. I have writed lines to create and testing a
> socket directory "/tmp/afterstep-{uid}". I hope, it's allright. It works
> on my computer.

I was wondering if it would actually be possible to run
two AfterSteps this way? If you create pipes in
/tmp/afterstep-uid-pid directory that would mean you
will have different pipes for each instance of AfterStep...
They should be cleaned up at exit...

PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15