Re: WharfHide

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

The AfterStepClassic and AfterStep developments are two completely
different development areas, so you shouldn't expect much
cross-pollination.

Still, since AutoHide is part of WinList, it seems that the same sort of
thing _might_ be done to Wharf.  (I don't know, though, and I don't know
how, either.)

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *