Re: Simple pager question

Julian Catchen (topeka@psu.edu)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:40:00 -0400

I think that it is defined by your active and inactive window colors.
>From the pager man page:

DESCRIPTION

The Pager module shows a miniature view of the Afterstep desktops which
are specified in the command line. This is a useful reminder of where
your active windows are.
****Windows in the pager are shown in the same color as their afterstep
decorations.****

julian

"Christian B. Wiik" wrote:

> How do I change the colors on the inactive windows in the Pager?
> I can't find it in the ~/G/L/A/pager file. They seem to like staying
> grey :-)
>
> The active ones are no problem.
>
> --
>                                                                   (o_
> MVH                                                     (o_  (o_  //\
> Christian B. Wiik                                       (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
>
> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

| j.    m.    c  a  t  c  h  e  n -- p o k, N Y |
| t o p e k a    a t    p s u    d o t    e d u |
| w w w.p e r s o n a l.p s u.e d u/j m c 2 5 2 |
|--Where are your mountains to match some men?--|