[Fwd: Need Help with AfterStep]

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:51:50 +0200

Hi!

I was cleaning up my mailbox and found this mail
I apparently missed a long time ago and never
answered. I am rather ashamed of this mishap
but I am also curious since I never heard of
this particular problem. Can anyone shed some
light here, please? Is there such a restriction?
Or was there in any earlier versions?

----- Forwarded message from William B Church <churcwb@Eng.Auburn.EDU> -----

From: William B Church <churcwb@Eng.Auburn.EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:20:01 -0500 (CDT)
To: albert@tigr.net
Subject: Need Help with AfterStep

Hello,

I am working on a Senior Design project for school that deals with having a single utility to update the menus of various window managers.  AfterStep is one of the window managers that we are going to support.  However I notice an odd "bug" when I generate the new menus.  I keep getting an error saying that I can't have more than 50 Popups ... and everytime I ensure that there are less than 50 (sub)menus the error goes away.  So my question is this:  How do I tell AfterStep to allow there to be more than 50 (sub)menus?  Thanks a lot for you help.

Regards,
Bill Church

----- End forwarded message -----

PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15