Re: [Fwd: Need Help with AfterStep]

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Albert Dorofeev wrote:

> I was cleaning up my mailbox and found this mail
> I apparently missed a long time ago and never
> answered. I am rather ashamed of this mishap
> but I am also curious since I never heard of
> this particular problem. Can anyone shed some
> light here, please? Is there such a restriction?
> Or was there in any earlier versions?

[ snipped message asking about a maximum popup limit ]

Yes, such a limit existed in 1.4.5.55N and before.  It was removed in
1.4.5.55N6.  Which incidentally, came out May 25 of last year... I'd
suggest upgrading to remove the limitation.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com
http://members.xoom.com/allanon1