Re: How to find out about the list?

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:12:16 +0200

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 04:56:37PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been trying (honest!  You can see a current try on the davidv.net
> site -- not an official FAQ release, so no patches, but you can have it if
> you want) to get the FAQ up-to-date, and I'm trying to fix links.  One of
> the links I've traditionally had is info about the mailing list.  But the
> Caldera site for the list is dead:
>
> 	http://www.calderasystems.com/linuxcenter/forums/afterstep.html
>
> gives a 404.

I have a copy of it at
	http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/mail/user-list.html

In fact, if you go to http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/mail/
it contains links to instructions on subscribing to both lists.
I just hope that the instructions are still correct because
we had some problems with mailing lists recently.

Tigr

PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15