Re: A few Wharf problems with 1.6.19

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:37:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The "havk" to TkDesk is actually just a hack to TkStep.  TkStep is a
drop-in replacement for Tk, which makes it look more Next-y.  There are
links in the FAQ for different versions of TkStep.  Last I checked (about
2 weeks ago), they worked.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *