Re: Strange wharf placement in 1.7.142 patch 7.

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:54:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Dast wrote:

>Hey,
>
>I'm running 1.7.142 patched all the way up to patch 7.  I've been messing
>around with customizing things, and I have noticed a (possibly) strange
>placement of wharf.
>
>I run two copies of wharf, named Wharf and XWharf.  The two relevlent
>lines in the ~/G/L/A/wharf file that set the placement of them are:
>
>*WharfGeometry        +0-0
>*XWharfGeometry        -1-1
>
>I want Wharf to be down in the lower lefthand corner of the screen and
>XWharf to be in the lower righthand corner.  This mostly works, but when
>both of them start, they start about a pixel or so away from the edge of
>the screen.  Is there a way I can tweek the geometry lines to start them
>flush with the edges of the screen?

	In the above "-1-1" puts it 1 pixel over in each direction.  If
you want it flush, use "-0-0".  As for the "+0-0" _appearing_ as if it was
offset, that's not really the case, as "+0-0" is with 0 offsets.