Re: Pager in Wharf causes errors??

Jeroen Asselman (j.asselman@writeme.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:04:57 +0000

Jeroen Asselman wrote:

> However, When I switch to another desk, the pager I click on just
> exists..I don't get an error, it just exists...
> This doesn't happen when I don't swallow eg... when I use WPager 0 &
> from the command line it keeps on living (I always do this after the
> other pagers have died, so perhaps that's the reason why it keeps on
> living)

OK So I have also noticed the problem using it this way... The only time
when it hasn't happened yet is when I just load the pager module all at
one... (4 desktops)
Just like the default config...

--
+--   Greetings, Jeroen            --+--    ICQ UIN : 4331855     --+
|  E-mail: jeroen@soundcard.dhs.org  |  http://soundcard.dhs.org    |