Where's Waldo^H^H^H^H^H allanon! [was Re: New patch: i'm right ?]

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:09:31 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

>Oh allanon! come back, and I'll forgive you !
>:)
>
>Sasha

If you have any information on the whereabouts, or simply to report a
siting of the above individual, you are asked to contact your local Mail
Transport Agent.  Please supply all information, even if you deem it
insignificant!  At this time a substatial reward is being considered by
several underwriters.  We, the AfterStep community thank you for your due
diligence in this matter.  We are hoping to bring this incident to a happy
conclusion with the safe return of allanon!