Re: next stable

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:52:47 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, then, I would argue that you should go with 1.6.x releases, or a
1.7.x snapshot.  (Sorry, folks, but 1.6.x was more finished, I would
argue, than any 1.7.x stuff.)  I've used 1.6 stuff to show off possible
configurations for use in our library, and they were favourably received.
In particular, using Zharf to put big labelled buttons on a locked-down
station for public use seemed to work nicely.  All I need now is a stable
web browser, and we'd be set.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)